Monday, January 19, 2009

Beauty and the beast

Thats what I would like to call 'snow' - beauty and the beast.. of course beast follows the beauty. It looks so graceful, simple and romantic when it snows. As the moment melts what follows is nothing less than a beast. It is like the transformation of Cinderella at the stroke of midnight.

How much I look forward to the fresh breeze of spring! :-)

This is one thing we really missed in the deccan plateau of India - distinct weather. Back then I used to miss snow but now I miss the sufficiently constant pleasant warmth of my good old city 'Bangalore' (no matter what they call it now.. i still love calling it Bangalore). I guess it is natural even though it appears strange that we badly miss what we don't have even if we have given it up for something else. I know its a little too rude to ask for the best of everything everytime.

Looking forward to be there soon and meet my pals!

No comments: